Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Noriter: 'Kitchie Nadal' Meets Coffee Shop


The morning after Hollys, I was again talked into having coffee (and to have my brunch at the same time) in another coffee shop that incidentally has Korean roots too – Noriter.

Noriter, I learned, is Korean for “playground”. And true to its name, the place smacks of everything childish - from toys, art works, even graffiti.





There’s no Korean food here though. And it’s not a place where you can indulge in good food either, as their offerings lack that certain quality.

For what it’s worth however, it’s the one place you can really feel relaxed and chat the time away with friends. So relaxed you can take your shoes off and sit on the elevated wooden floor as they have designated areas for such – no chairs, only short tables.

I ordered their Clubhouse sandwich, which is really just your typical clubhouse (I think Tropical Hut's tasted better) and my friend ordered Tuna sandwich, or more appropriately, lettuce sandwich with tuna, as attested to by the amount of green, leafy stuff (seen in the picture) and with the tuna almost nowhere to be found J

Clubhouse Sandwich

Tuna Sandwich

I was supposed to scribble some graffiti on the wooden floor but the guard gestured me not to. Tsk! What a shame.

Anyways, I just love that this place has so much kitchie-ness going on J  


No comments:

Post a Comment